The mobile pre-pressurising system DBM1400 with a tank volume of 1400L is specially designed for the pressure impregnation of small quantities of raw materials, e.g. for the production of small batches or for material trials. The maximum working pressure is 6 bar.
We have placed particular emphasis on simple operation. The pre-pressurisation process is conveniently entered via the 12" touch screen. For maximum flexibility, up to 5 loading phases can be used. These can each be used for pressure increases, dwell times or pressure decreases. The maximum setting time per phase is 99h. The settings can be archived with the integrated recipe storage and conveniently recalled later.
The pre-pressurising system can be moved by hand on industrial floors. In addition, it is equipped with a forklift adapter for transports, e.g. over outdoor surfaces.
The tank is hot-dip galvanized and thus also ideally suited for processing materials with water admixture.
- easy operation by touch screen
- individual settings for any material
- best suited for small quantities of material
- tank volume 1400L, maximum working pressure 6 bar
- movable on casters, or transport with forklift truck
- intuitive control
- small space requirement
- recipe storage
- material conveying with integrated side channel blower
- curve display of tank pressure and optional temperature sensor